What are the advantages of immigrating to Canada with family in 2020?
- Canada is an immigrant-friendly country with zero discrimination against immigrants.
- The government promised to provide equal rights, opportunities, and legal support to foreign immigrants similar to the citizens.
- Subsidized education, medical benefits for the entire family makes the country extremely favourable for raising kids.
Who can accompany you as you migrate to Canada on Family sponsorship?
- Spouse- The Canadian authorities assume that your spouse or common-law partner will accompany you unless you don’t mention yourself as a bachelor in your profile. You need not apply separately for your spouse.
- Children- Children under 22 years of age is considered under your profile. Mentally unstable or differently abled children are also considered as your dependents.
- Parents/Grandparents- You have to sponsor your parents and grandparents only after you have settled in Canada and lived there for a considerable period.
Things to remember before immigrating to Canada from India with family:
- You must provide them with financial support in case they are non-working or retired
- Your family members must be eager to make all efforts to sustain themselves in Canada
What are various Provincial nominee programs under Canada immigration?
One of the important pathways for candidates who score less than 400 points is the popular Provincial nominee program. Each province has different eligibility criteria.
Below are the last of programs for Canada:
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Programme
- Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)