What are Canada Permanent Residency rules?
- You need to score 67points
- Your profile needs to be in the NOC list of Canada
- You need to have all the documents to prove your eligibility.
- You need to have enough funds to maintain your cost of living in Canada for the first 12months.
- You need proof of English language proficiency (IELTS).
Is Canada Permanent Residency is easy to get?
Canada permanent resident visa is easy to obtain only when you follow the correct procedure and are rightly guided. The process to obtain this visa involves an easy 5 step procedure.
All you will have to do is:
- Check your eligibility & score 67 points under Canada’s points-based immigration system
- Get your education documents assessed by WES
- File for the visa through an Express Entry program
- Upon selection from the pool, apply for the final PR visa and right to permanent residency
- Prove sufficient funds and migrate to Canada
However, this easy 5 step procedure involves a lot of paperwork and timely activity. Consulting and seeking the assistance of an immigration consultant will make your process easier to a large extent