How to be a Permanent Resident in Canada?
To immigrate to Canada, you need to meet 2 essential eligibility criteria.
1. You need to score 67 points based on Age, Education, Work Experience, Language skills, adaptability, and the Canadian Job offer.
2. The roles of your work experience should feature in the occupations list of Canada, known as “National Occupational Classification”. Once your eligibility is confirmed, you can apply for visa card in 3 simple steps.
How to apply for a Permanent Resident visa of Canada from India?
The Step by step process to get permanent resident visa of Canada from India is:
- Check your eligibility. You need to score 67points to qualify.
- Apply for Education Credential Assessment from WES.
- Clear IELTS and arrange the referral letters from the Employer/s.
- Lodge the application in the Express Entry. While lodging tick mark on all the provinces
- Register with job bank. (optional)
- The IRCC will conduct draws twice in a month. Get “Invitation to apply”.
- You will get 60days to arrange all the required documents and apply for the final stage.
- In the last stage, the CIC will ask you to go for the medical exam and the once the experience documents are verified, you will be asked to submit the passport in the Canadian Embassy or consulate of India.