What are the requirements to get PR in Canada?
The basic requirements to get Permanent residence in Canada are:
- Proof that you have adequate funds to support your application and stay in the country
- Educational credential assessment (ECA)
- Original copies and official translations of documents supporting your visa application.
- Educational degrees and certificates along with personal identification documents and sponsor letters
- Skills assessment test
- Language test results
- Documents relevant to specific visa categories
How to apply for Canada PR?
The step-by-step procedure to apply for permanent residency in Canada is:
- Complete your Education credentials assessment (ECA)
- Get the required IELTS score.
- Create a profile for Express Entry and lodge your application the online pool.
- Register with the Job Bank (optional).
- Apply for Provincial Nomination program. (optional).
- Receive your Invitation to Apply(ITA)
- A necessary medical and criminal background checks will be conducted by Canada citizenship and immigration(CIC)
- Receive your confirmation of PR status.
- Finally, submit your passport for visa stamping.